Friday 21 December 2012

[RANT] There's a Movie??

So I've recently learned that there's a movie for the book Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. WHAT??? I personally wasn't a big fan of the series so I'm surprised that it's a movie. What I'm more surprised about is that some of my favourite actors/actresses are starring in it.

Jeremy Irons and Emmy Rosum are both in this movie and I absolutely love them. I know Jeremy Irons from the Borgia Series and Emmy Rosum from the Phantom of the Opera. In my opinion, they are amazing actors/actresses and I can't believe they're in this movie. I'm probably going to watch this just because of them.

Some more comments on the movie, the girl they casted for Lena is pretty spot on but the boy they casted for Ethan...no. It's just not the right boy-completely different from what I imagined he would be.

Here's the trailer, let me know what you think about this recent enlightenment.

Enjoy.

For my review on Beautiful Darkness, the second book in the series, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment