Tuesday 22 October 2013

[TO THE BOOKSTORE FOR] The End of the Divergent Series

Allegiant by Veronica Roth hits bookstores today. Who's excited?!?!?!?

It's been such an amazing journey reading about Tris and Four. I absolutely love Divergent and immediately supported it after reading it back in 2012. Instantly one of my favourites and most recommended books! Divergent is just an amazing dystopia lit and I'm honestly so ecstatic to read Allegiant. It is bittersweet though to know something you love so much is coming to and end. Good news though is I won't have to wait for another one, which is also the bad news but looking at this with a glass half full here!

I hope Allegiant blows your socks off, I'm expecting it to myself lest it fall into the disappointing series end shelves. That would a sad fate for a trilogy as amazing as this.

Expect a review from me when I'm done reading it!

HAPPY READING!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment