Tuesday 17 June 2014

[REVIEW] Guarding Abigail by T.E. Ridener

Guarding Abigail joins a list of books I've recently reviewed for T.E. Ridener. Unlike the last book I reviewed this one's a paranormal story involving guardian angels and demons. I've not a big fan of angel paranormal but I went into this book with a very open mind. It was okay. 

I'm not a big fan of Abigail's personality. I can't say I've been through her situation but she just kept irritating me.

The other characters were fine. Cillian was a breath of fresh air compared to the hothead alphas from my other books. He was a gentleman and handled everything with poise and grace. Also everything he did showed his love for Abigail. 

Some of the story was strange to read at first. The prologue, perhaps it was because it an exchange between heavenly beings, read funny. After that the story flowed in T.E. Ridener manner and I quite enjoyed it. 

This one isn't my favourite of all the books I've reviewed for this author but that doesn't mean it's bad. Perhaps it just wasn't suited for my tastes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment