Reading Challenge Details:
- Runs January 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013 (books read prior to 1/1/2013 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2013 than you did in 2012. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. You can move up a level as often as you’d like but no moving down.
- Books can be any format (bound, ebook, audio).
- Novellas that are at least 100 pages in length, as well as full-length novels, will count for this reading challenge.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads or LibraryThing.
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books
Now that we all know the rules, I'm officially challenging myself to the 'I'm on fire!' level. Hopefully I'll make it (Although if the amount of books I've read in January is a good indication I think I'll be fine).
Books I've read this year
(the link will take you to my Goodreads Reading Challenge 2013 which I'll be using to keep track of all the books I read)
Feel free to sign up as well, in fact I definitely encourage it. Have fun with this reading challenge and if you do join, comment below so I can follow along with your challenge.