Thursday 9 January 2014

[2013 Tea End Review] Tea Worthy Books of the Month! - July and August

Half way there!


July
2 again this month.


1. Paradise by Judith McNaught.
This was a good romance story of two people who met each other at an early age but because of their social class difference, were forced to separate (because of underhand methods mind you) and then find themselves in the future as rivals and with complete misunderstandings of what happened. It's an endearing story and I'm glad I found it and had the chance to read it in July.


2. Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins.
This was a debut novel from an indie author and it's one of my favourite books of the year. The depth of the story and character development is astonishing. There's a large cult following behind this series and I'm definitely included in it. I've loved this book since it was first released. Paranormal + erotica = a recipe for a good book. Amelia Hutchins just has a way of drawing you into the story and keeping you hooked during the entire book, which isn't short, but I was completely enamoured by the characters, story line and I just had to finish reading it when I started. Since my first read, I've re-read Fighting Destiny many, many times and each one is as good as the previous.

No comments:

Post a Comment