Wednesday 11 April 2012

[HAUL] Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James

So recently I've been noticing this book, Fifty shades of Grey by E L James so when I went out today and saw it, I had to get it.

I will admit that I completely got this due to the hype so I have no idea what it's about...that's never good but I'm positive I'll like it. (hopefully!)

The summary from the back of the book:

NOTE: THIS IS AN ADULT BOOK, i.e. for more mature audiences

When Literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating.  The unwordly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him.  Unable to resist Ana's quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Gret admits he wants her, too - but on his own terms.

Shocked yet thrilled by Grey's singular erotic tastes, Ana hesitates.  For all the trappings of success - his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family - Grey is tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control.  When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey's secrets and explores her own dark desires.

Erotic, amusing and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you. possess you, and stay with you forever.

Yup, that's right. 
It's a trilogy.  I'm excited, not going to lie. 
Anyone else? 
Expect a review in a while (still have a lot of books to get through...)

goodreads link 

No comments:

Post a Comment